Thursday, October 05, 2006

Redeemer


Norma Jean's new album titled Redeemer, is without a doubt, the hardest and loudest CD in my whole collection. And that's saying something. Though some may protest that their new sound isn't as good as their old, it still is so awesome, just listening to it might blow your brain up. Though it may get a little repetitive from start to back, but in a good way, 'cause I don't think I'll ever get sick of this metalcore. So yeah...
Recommended tracks: "A Grand Scene for Color Films," "Blueprints for Future Homes," "A Small Spark vs. a Great Forest," and "The End of All Things Will Be Televised." Enjoy.

8 comments:

amanda said...

I have it. Hehe. I still haven't listened past track 4. I slept through it again yesterday morning.

Ricky said...

Wow. That's so...wow. I love it, my fave track is trakc five which is "The End of All Things Will Be Televised." Redeemer is probably one of my fave albums so far this year.

Ricky said...

I meant track*

Ricky said...

Hehe, I like my new pic.

shannon said...

ya mariah sent those to me too.

Ricky said...

Haha, well you can't borrow it from me for technical reasons. Hehe.

amanda said...

OOHH!! I HAVE IT!!!!! HEHE!

amanda said...

If you would like to borrow it and listen to it and stare at the artwork, I would be glad to let you borrow it.