Friday, October 06, 2006

"Weird Al" Yankovic

"Weird Al" is probably the coolest music artist(if you can call him that) that I think I've ever heard. The pic above is the front album art of his latest release, titled Straight Outta Lynwood. "Weird Al" does parodies of famous songs and such, ranging from "White and Nerdy(Parody of "Ridin'" by Chamillionaire)," to "Candadian Idiot(Parody of "American Idiot" by Green Day)," and from "Amish Paradise(Parody of "Gangsta's Paradise" by Coolio)," to "You're Pitiful(Parody of "You're Beautiful" by James Blunt)." (I know these song titles are long, sorry.) So I hope you enjoy this...I really do.

Weird Al's purevolume
Weird Al's MySpace
Weird Al's Website

6 comments:

amanda said...

HAHA I LOVE IT!

Ricky said...

I KNOW!!!!! WEIRD AL IS AWESOME!!!!!!!

Ricky said...

I'm planning on buying an iTunes music card for $25 in a few weeks so I can buy My Chemical Romance's The Black Parade, along with "Weird Al" Yankovic's Straight Outta Lynwood. Not that any of you care...but I DO!! Hehe.

shannon said...

haha. i used to listen to him all the time. i think he did,"because im fat" that song was so funny. my cousin looks exactly like him except his hair. it is soooooo funny!!!!

Ricky said...

Yeah, I think that, for sure, my new favorite "Weird Al" song, is, by far "Albuquerque." It's HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! LISTEN TO IT!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!! It's like, 11 minutes of pure comical genius. I mean, all "Weird Al" songs are awesome, but this one is WAY AWESOME.

amanda said...

I watched. I laughed. I enjoyed.